This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
COMPATIBLE WITH OPTICAL & LASER MICE. Stick the feet under your mouse and adjust your mouse parameters in your configuration software. Please check that you can modify the lift of distance parameters of your mouse.
BETTER GLIDING. The feet are able to withstand a succession of fast movements without stalling, ensuring a perfect transcription of the movement on the screen. Ceramic feet will give you a better gliding and a better control!
LIMIT FRICTION. Do you feel like your mouse is gripping on your mouse mat? Unlike teflon or plastic skates, ceramic feet last forever, so you can glide your mouse much longer! Your mouse will respond to the slightest movement of your hand, avoiding the tiredness of the wrist.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. Increase your game performance by upgrading your mouse with Lexip's Mo42 ceramic skates. You will gain in accuracy and performance!
GIVE YOUR MOUSE A NEW LIFE. Do you miss the old glide of your favourite mouse? The underside of your mouse is rough but you can't bring yourself to throw it? Stick the Mo42 ceramic feet and rediscover the speed and lightness of your old mouse.
- Stocked to the underside of a mouse. Lexip ceramic glide feet offer exceptional quality and sliding comfort.
- They allow you to gain speed and accuracy in mouse movements.
- Designed for optical and laser mice.
- Set of 6 ceramic glide feet to upgrade the mouse gliding quality
- Content : - 6 ceramic glide feet - 2 alcohol wipes - 1 soft cloth - 2 stickers
- Thickness : 1.2mm *Please check that you are able to modify the lift of ditance parameters of your mouse.
Example of how to install pads on a Logitech mouse: - Download Logitech G Hub - Make sure your mouse is detected - Open the settings of your mouse (icon ⚙️) - Click on the "Surface tuning" setting - Create a "Mo42" profile and follow the instructions.
Lexip Mo42 Mouse Upgrade Kit - Ceramic Glide Feet - Mouse Pads Black B07MW5XJ8G